Employment at Mini Gears – 3 new vacancies September 2019
Mini Gears’ management understands that the company would not be where it is today without its excellent skilled workforce. We have a dedicated long serving team who continually produce quality products.
We train internally and externally to give our operators up to date technology and are investing in apprentices for the future.
Our current vacancies are:
- CNC Milling Production Engineer – Section Supervisor
- CNC Turner – Setter – Operator
- CNC Machine Feeder – Operative (Nights)
Click on the above links for further details and how to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The engineers we have on site are:
- Skilled CNC Turners
- Skilled Manual Turners
- Skilled CNC Millers
- Skilled Manual Millers
- Skilled Gear Cutters
- Skilled CNC Gear Grinders
- Skilled CNC Cylindrical Grinders
- Skilled Cylindrical Grinders
- Semi-skilled engineers covering: Broaching, Gear Cutting, Milling
If you are experienced in any of the above areas and feel you can add value to our company, we would like to hear from you.
Applications in writing: CV, covering letter and current remuneration to: Mini Gears (Stockport) Ltd, Bletchley Road, Heaton Mersey Industrial Estate, Stockport. SK4 3ED.
Or email to: email@example.com (no agencies please)